Using charms, ornaments and resin figures
Several weeks ago I purchased some charms from Alpha Stamps to use in my Alice in Wonderland project.
To do this, I first cut away the bails (loops) and I used files and my Dremel to reshape where I cut. I should have used it to reshape Alice, but I left her as is except for fixing her hair.
Next I base coated each charm in white. The two bigger rabbits, I painted them very similar. Each color required two coats over the base coat.
Here is the first rabbit in place to finish off Mr. Rabbit house section
I also got started with the figures for the Tea Party
the March Hare started out in an ornament. He is in a broken egg shell.
I hunted and hunted for a Mad Hatter charm, but didn’t find one so I found this Christmas village figure to modify.
After some carving with the Dremel and some paint
I realize they both need bowties and maybe some other touch ups, but this is a great start.
I also need a dormouse and I may have just the thing in my stash, now where is that box….