The little resin bunnies and eggs are some I have collected and didn’t know what to do with them. I had considered making a scene with the bunnies. Instead when for something else, I decided to fix up this cabinet.
The cabinet started as plain wood and had a damaged hinge on one door. I painted it all white, then added the green to the outside. Later I decided to age using stain. Here is a test for the aging.
I added mesh from a fruit bag to the doors. This mesh was stretchy and did not want to stick to the door. I had to use clamps (clothespins) to hold while the glue dried.
All the resin items were painted white and then repainted by me. I find these little figures (some were ornaments) are poorly painted so I like to do my own. I used several paints with a pearl finish to them.
To hold this I have it sitting on a plastic plate. I bought them to use as paint palettes but a plastic lid works better. Then I used a dome I had to go over it.
Comments always welcome.
If you enjoy my website, please consider making a donation via PayPal.me/minismallpackages23. Thank you!